Thursday, July 8, 2021

A PHOTO VACATION

The boys didn't want me to be lonely without them, so they shared some stuffed friends with me.



Isn't that the perfect little freezing cold stream to drift down?  And I love to see those life jackets on!


The boys go to the Willamette River (about 3 blocks from home) almost every afternoon, so I invested in professional tubes with a head rest and a drink holder!



What seven year old would not be excited to shoot a REAL gun (pellet or BB, I can't remember)


I would like to think they are keeping up with school work but .....




My sister shared her dog with me so she could go shopping and run errands and not worry about how hot the car might get.  She (Zoe) looks a lot like Bosko, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And yes, they are staying an extra day! Such fun for all ages.

      Delete
  2. My goodness, cool stuffed toys, two adorable boys and a handsome dog. You were rich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM rich! Each of those "manly" stuffed animals were carefully chosen for their protection power. Now the expected return is FRIDAY! Just too much fun!

      I forgot to add one ... I'll see if I can do it ... Little Guy shooting a pellet gun!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...