Sunday, June 21, 2020

QUARANTINED with KIDS

This is the foot of Mr. 9's bed.  I don't know how he fits in!



Some mornings when I go to brush my teeth



Mr. 9's collection.  Some are now maimed and crippled but no soldier ever gets left behind.



Always researching something



One day Mr. 9 wanted to bake a cake.  On a Tuesday.  For no special reason.



Lamby as a paraplegic



Mr. 9 made a "coffee" for Mr. 6



Yes.  In the bathroom



Mr. 9 helping me test the GrandPad


Lamby is now a Knight


Might be hard to see on the Oriental rug (should I be saying Asian?) 
but here's what 100 Lego figures look like



Love when there is a nightmare at night ....and I wake up to this



Have you ever played Poker Dice?  Invented by Mr. 6 and the rules change whenever it is his turn.  Then he wanted to start playing for real money.  I disagreed.  
"Well, if you want to keep playing the baby way, that's OK Gramma"

7 comments:

  1. "Keep playing the baby way, gandma"---that cracks me up. Those boys are growing up too fast.

    Where does their fascination with the military come from? I have four great-nephews in the same age bracket and none of them are into that kind of thing. Was their dad in the military?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it started with the Toy Story movie. His uncle was in the Marines. Neither Mr. Ralph or his Dad have been in military. who knows? B loves history and especially military history. D loves nature and learning about animals. Especially the dung beetle.

      Delete
  2. It's always interesting to me where our passions come from, the firsts time out hobbies took root has children and which ones we cling to our whole lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having grandkids is definitely an interesting hobby!

      Delete
    2. Wow, my dyslexia was showing big time in that second comment up above. I'm embarrassed.

      Delete
  3. This is too cute!! Loved them all! Very creative grands you have with a great variety of interests. Seems the quarantine has not been too detrimental to those boys!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids are just generally happy. Boxes. Water. The great outdoors. They can have fun with anything.

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...