Thursday, October 21, 2021

VACATION 2021

I love sleeping. Always have.  I also try to take a daily 30-45 minute mind-cleansing meditation nap.


The old bed was getting grooves in it and I want to be able to sit up easier while in it.  It is so hard to choose a new bed.  How can you determine its comfort with just a 5-10 minute test?  As I spend so much time in my luxury cabin, I decided to get an adjustable bed so I can sit up and use my laptop or lay flat with my feet elevated.  Or zero gravity sitting!


It also has massage features .... two types of massage and three strengths.  Luckily it also has a timer for 10, 20 or 30 minutes.


It arrived Monday!  I have 120 days to decide if this is THE one or exchange for another.  It's softer than my 11 year old Queen size but I like it so far!


The King sized bed in Maui.



Truly my happy place ... and I stayed with Queen because 


The boys are just sure I need company at night!


They are enjoying the new luxury for reading


Or for video games.

Needless to say, I have to hide the remote!

Unfortunately, this is in lieu of a vacation this year!




 

4 comments:

  1. Getting a good night's sleep is worth giving up a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably only Seniors think this way. Three nights and so relaxed!

      Delete
  2. Ha! Ha! It looks like you'll have to fight with the boys for your time in the new bed. What a treat, getting an adjustable bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda got it to keep them coming in! 5th grader is already preferring to hang out in his room. Little guy can't stay away!!!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...