Sunday, March 7, 2021

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

I don't believe it is blogging Sunday already!

Mostly I've spent HOURS online trying to get a Covid vaccine.  My two nieces are also logging on to grab a spot if one opens up.

The youngest grandson turned seven on Friday and Mom made is SOOOOO special for him.  I made an ice cream pie (big hit) and the two nieces came over for Kate's homemade pizza.








Tahlia and Audree returned on Saturday, bearing donuts for the King of Being 7 ... did their laundry.  It's so nice to have different people to chat with.  Being 27 presents a whole different perspective to everything!

I also helped update our 1970 Class Reunion list as we've postponed it again.  Now it is a birthday bash celebration as most of us turn 70 next year.  How did THAT happen?

WLLO Village is planning our first online Annual Meeting (taking place April 20) and we are rushing around getting photos and testimonials and gifts and ballots and oh my!

The weather has been mostly sunny, a bit windy and very uplifting.  March is in like a lion!


 

2 comments:

  1. March is in like a lion around here, too. 40s during the day and 20s at night. Happy, happy birthday to the King of being Seven. So happy to see that celebrations continue to take place no matter what kind of virus is out there. Much luck with getting a vaccine. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are keeping really busy. I wish I was celebrating my 70th birthday again. You're just a spring chicken.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...