Thursday, March 28, 2019

WHEN I JUST CAN'T ....

As my life continues to move at this nice slow pace, sometimes my blogging ideas aren't interesting enough.  So photos today for your viewing pleasure!


Mr. Eagle Eyes (age 8.5) is always finding things 
around the complex.  The Owner was so impressed, 
she gave him the sweetest card and a bug catching kit.  
They put his picture in our monthly newsletter.

They were searching for dance music and came upon a Weird Al Yancovic song about "fat boys" .... they took it literally

I love looking at all these Maui pictures.  Sorry 
(not really) if they bore you.



Yes, he got three golf lessons for Christmas .. 
through our local Parks and Rec center.  LOVED them!

I love how the photographer captured this moment.

Momma and her Firstborn





8 comments:

  1. Your little family is growing up before our eyes! I love that your thought ahead about having a photographer document you last trip to Maui. It was such an important mission on two fronts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad I arranged the pro to take photos. Thank goodness she gave me her friend discount! Worth every penny! Still haven’t decided which one to have enlarged and framed ....

      Delete
  2. I love the photo of the four of you looking out at the ocean that you posted earlier. It's as if you're seeing your husband off on a voyage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 80 to choose from .... I do like that one also. It was the first one she sent me .... Mr Ralph is so happy there!

      Delete
  3. These are wonderful. Moments none of you will ever forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it for ME! Love these people and love that place!

      Delete
  4. It becomes more and more difficult for me to think of something to post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I am so boring! But I'm thinking of more rants and raves and new products I like and maybe I'll share some recipes! Your cabbage hand pies were super WITH photos! I made snickerdoodle cookies last night from my Mom's recipe. I just have to put on my thinking cap!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...