Thursday, February 3, 2022

TOTALLY UNMOTIVATED

Is it Covid isolation?  Hibernation?  Punxsutawney Phil seeing his shadow?  Are my aches and pains just getting to me?


Whatever it is, I don't think I'm the only one.  The new cases and hospitalizations are not going down to acceptable levels in Oregon just yet so I'm remaining cautious and antisocial.


(Thin pale blue line)


And we are lucky that we can do so much online.  Today I got my DEQ certificate (testing was done yesterday while Jesse took the car to get the oil changed), renewed my car registration and renewed my drivers license as well.  I downloaded the Handicap Plaque renewal form to complete then mail to my Doc to sign and send in (I'll include an addressed envelope with postage).


Kate turns over her paycheck, I take a photo with my Credit Union mobile deposit app and VOILA, it's in.  I send donations via Venmo or auto deduct from my checking.


Fortunately most people I know are being Covid conscious so I don't think I am over reacting.  I hope I last until March ....

6 comments:

  1. I think it is covid fatigue. I am totally unmotivated however if someone were to invite me anywhere I would moan and groan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, I enjoy not being invited anywhere! I do need to use my voice more ....

      Delete
  2. I think everyone is sick of dealing with the pandemic, but how many friends and relatives are we willing to sacrifice by throwing cautions to the winds? What's going to change in March?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the holiday surge will be going down so I will feel a bit safer going indoors with people. Can we write off the cost of all these masks????

      Delete
  3. It's got me down too. I haven't been out of the h ouse since January 4th--no place to go, but still I feel like I CAN'T go, even if I wanted too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did go out today to get new tires installed. But no one else was in the waiting area and I'd go outside to walk around a bit, mask on indoors and out.

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...