Saturday, November 9, 2019

CHANGING UP!

Wow!  I missed posting on Thursday.  I think I will change my days to Sunday and Wednesday.  Keep tuned in.

I have been the Office Volunteer in the WLLO Virtual Office at least on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Often three days a week.  And I feel like I'm on duty on Wednesdays as well as our volunteer is not picking up on doing things.  (Another blog for when I'm feeling WHINEY)

It's usually not too much work but I need to have access to my computer.  Since I'm addicted to my laptop, that's an easy ask.  I can still go out on errands or lunch as long as I check my email.  IF something comes up, I'm not far from home on the days I'm on duty.

So check in tomorrow ... after you check out the school pictures!

 
Mr Deacon, 5.5 Kindergarten (yes, he picked his own outfit)

Mr. Braeden, 9 and in 3rd grade.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It shocks me every time I see a photo of them. In real life,they still seem like little kids! Mr 9 is being a bit of a teenager already ....

      Delete
  2. Those are great school pictures The 5.5 year old looks incredibly mature for his age!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He should be on Wall Street. I may get him a tie or two for Christmas! He loves dressing up

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...