Sunday, November 22, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...

Boy, you've had a long haul with your eye issues, haven't you. The glasses are great. They say were big glasses help you from getting Covic-19 too. Be sure to wash them after you've been around others.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Big glasses help prevent Covid? I usually only wear them for driving! Honestly, I have to clean them all the time, since I take them off and on so much.
DeleteI got a real deal on blue light blocking readers for all my computer time! My eyes don't get so tired now!!
Your new glasses look great! I purchase my eye glasses from Zenni too:)
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI now have sunglasses, bifocals and these from Zenni. SOOO affordable! Next are some granny glasses ...
Love Zenni! I have bought glasses from them for years! Yes, changing your perspective can make things a lot easier!
ReplyDeleteZenni is so much fun! This staying at home is getting wearisome ... thankful to have intenet! And live in family.
DeleteThey look great.
ReplyDelete