Today I got my foster dog from the Maui Humane Society.
Rather than force my story of life with Honeysuckle upon you, I started a second blog ... My Journey with Honeysuckle!
http://myjourneywithhoneysuckle.blogspot.com/
It's a three month experience! Turns out the heartworm duty is three months instead of two. She came with a pink collar, a pink leash, pink poop bags, a bag of kibble, three toys and a food bowl.
Now the fun begins!
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...
Please put a link in your sidebar to the dog blog. Levi and I will enjoy following you and Honeysuckle. What a big dog! I hope it works out for both of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jean. Good suggestion. She's 46 pounds but has arthritis as bad as I do and has to be lifted in and out of the SUV. So today I ordered a ramp. She's like a shadow already. Such good company. Levi needs to blog more!!!
DeleteHe has a blog but hasn't made an entry since his book got published. LOL
DeleteI think you are in for an interesting 3 months. What if you don't want to give her back then?
ReplyDeleteThen I will be crowned a Foster Failure! I'm really going to try to be a good foster as they are needed. Most of them not this long. She sure is a good match for this Awkward Widow!
DeleteI jumped over there right away and left a comment. This is going to be quite a journey for both of you.
ReplyDelete