Monday, February 24, 2014

ZINIO - APP FOR MARCH

Am I being nice tonight or what?  Sharing another one of my favorite apps BEFORE the first of March!!  


I learned about this one from another frugal blogger.  Now I can "borrow" magazines each month from the library!  At absolutely no cost.  The app is free and you can use it on your computer or iPad or iPhone.  I have a library card for Portland and for Hawaii ... and they each offer different magazines.  

This app is so much easier than getting an e-book on loan, just a few years ago!  Click, click, click.  You can also buy magazines from them ... although I'm much too frugal these days.

In fact, I did get cable TV disconnected.  Saves $50/month!!

2 comments:

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...